Hy-Vee Arena is currently looking for an energetic and self-motivated employee and to fill a full-time help desk and IT support tech role. We are a unique facility which hosts events with an emphasis on sports, has a membership base and is home to dozens of local companies.
The Technical Support role is responsible for providing fast and useful technical assistance on computer systems. In this role, you will answer inquiries regarding technical issues and offer solutions to customers.
An excellent Help Desk Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively to understand the problem and explain its solution.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide accurate information to the best of your ability on IT related products or services
- Perform WIFI access point and login troubleshooting
- Work with Triple Play on video system maintenance
- The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Knowledge of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience with Copper and Fiber infrastructure
- Knowledge of basic network administration
- Knowledge of audio and video cabling
- Self-starter with exceptional time management
- Associates-level technology degree
- At least 1-year experience in a tech support or integration environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17-$24 Depending on Experience
Please submit a brief resume, work portfolio with a cover letter outlining why Hy-Vee Arena would be a great fit for you. Send to HR@HyVeeArena.com. No Phone calls, please.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.